Sustainable Product Design
Technology, Materials and Lifecycle Thinking
Providing technical engineering and sustainable product design expertise with over 10 years experience in the UK and abroad.
I specialise in sustainable design, circular economy, ecodesign, materials and strategy development.
“Imagine if trees gave off wifi signals, we would be planting so many trees and we’d probably save the planet too……
Too bad they only produce the oxygen we breathe…..” Anon
Key Sustainable Product Design Areas include:
- Sustainable Product Design and Programme Development
- Sustainable Insight and Innovation in design, lifestyles and emerging topics and trends
- Circular economy, ecodesign, Life Cycle Analysis and thinking
- Sustainable and alternative business models
Utilising technical insight and project management expertise to connect and transfer across disciplines, identifying and addressing real needs and root causes for sustainable impact.
- Inspiring and facilitating a faster change to more environmental, efficient and socially beneficial products, technologies and systems
- Building in environmental and social impact considerations of products, technology and systems from the start
Please get in touch