“what we measure affects what we do. If we use the wrong measures we will strive for the wrong things.” – Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz
Connecting human and social insight and innovation with technical and creative approaches. Developing and undertaking robust research, measurement and evaluation and impact frameworks. Engaging and influencing a wide range of stakeholders and complex project and programme management.
Through collaborating on areas of work, expertise and insight
- Impact – Programme and project design, monitoring and evaluation frameworks for Social and Environmental Impact
- Engagement – Stakeholder, business, NGO, citizen engagement, research and insight, design for behaviour change
- Complex Management & Strategy– Project and Programme Development, funding, mapping and developing new business models
“We are human beings, not doings. Take time to be”
Human and social insight and collaboration is essential for developing and sustaining projects and programmes that address and create positive social and environmental impact
- Support the development and increase the effectiveness of environmental and social impact projects and programmes through their design and impact measurement
- Bring people together, engage and collaborate with stakeholders across sectors and the supply chain
Developing and implementing Impact frameworks for measuring Social, Environmental and Financial outputs, outcomes and impact.