Nurturing creativity for good through design workshops, engagement and art
Using creativity, design approaches and thinking to engage and build capacity in people and organisations to use sustainable design as a tool for identifying and improving solutions together for all
Developing and facilitating workshops, events and resources that empower and energise others to understand, question and develop better sustainable solutions. Using various creative medium to communicate social and environmental positive campaigns solutions and lifestyles to all ages.
“We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.” – Galileo Galilei
Through collaborating on areas of work, expertise and insight
- Nurturing Creativity – Introducing creativity tools and various design methods and strategy.
- Co-design, co development, creative ideation sessions
- Nature & Design inspired Connections – Workshops, talks, events and mentoring
- Communications – creative communications, research, articles resources and campaigns
“The role of a creative leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they’re valued” – Ken Robinson
Creativity, design approaches and techniques can be used for problem solving, creative thinking, inspiring and engaging audiences and stakeholders. Contributing to sustainability and happiness for others and to those involved
- To build capacity and integrate creative design approaches into organisations for increasing their impact
- To use creativity to support communication of environmental and social benefits of lower impact lifestyles, products and services.