Circular Economy Club Reading UK
What is the Reading Circular Economy Club?
We are part of the Circular Economy Club, a global network of over 3,500 circular economy professionals and organisations in over 100 countries changing the way our cities operate. Run and organised voluntarily.
Our aim is to use Circular Economy models, design and thinking as innovation drivers to reduce waste and rethink products, business and behaviours, creating new and wider value for our community.
Our aim is to act as a platform to amplify local initiatives and create new opportunities, bringing businesses, government, individuals and academic together.
We want to be brave, innovative, thoughtful and impactful.
We aimed to meet in person every other month (pre-Covid19) for an interactive, hands-on and fun event where ideas are shared and actions agreed to “put” Reading on the map of Circular Economy.
We’ve now moved online and started ” Circular Coffee + Conversation ”
CIRCULAR EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Launch and Community building (Nov 2019)
- Circular Reflections & Resolutions (Jan 2020)
- 2040 Film Outing (Feb 2020)
- Circular Economy in the time of Covid 19 (June 2020) – with Ethical Reading
- CEC Reading – Circular Coffee & Conversation (15 min chats with local circular inspired organisations)
- CIRCULAR@HOME CHALLENGE #CircularHome kicking off as part of Reading Climate Festival in November
- To be announced …….
We’re Collaboratively Building Circular Open Resources for Reading
- CIRCULAR MAPPING READING
- CIRCULAR FESTIVALS