CIRCULAR COFFEE + CONVERSATION
Combine a dose of circular inspiration with your morning coffee (or tea) break
A bi-weekly Circular Coffee + Conversation. Filmed live and with a virtual audience, with a different guest every time, discussing different circular economy, sustainability, regenerative work, and living aspects over a cuppa.
Guests bring a “Circular Conversation Starter” – a physical, material object, thing that they feel has connected them to circular thinking or doing in their business and life. Then we’ll see where the conversation flows ……….
We ask a few questions ourselves for about 15min and then open up the questions to the people on the live call.
How it works:
- Grab a cuppa.
- Join us bi-weekly at 11am (GMT) – or watch back when uploaded online
- Listen to an inspiring conversation and see what ” #CircularConversationStarter ” our guest brings
- Ask any questions you might have on the topic.
This is our way to help people find out about, support, create and amplify local and diverse circular, sustainable and regenerative initiatives for Reading and wider. Organisations that care about and take action for flourishing people and planet!
We’ll be sharing recordings online and posting links and information about each of the guests.
Previous Circular Coffee + Conversation Sessions Include
- Intro session with Sophie Segal & Erica Purvis, design, repair -ability and customer experience
- Harriet & Dan from Handy Dan’s 3D Prints – 3dprinting, recycling PLA and evolving business models
- Elis Joudalova – from OLIO on food waste, sharing and engaging volunteers and business
- Ehab Sayed, Biohm on the future home, mycelium, biomimetic design and ecosystem thinking business and community
- Oliver Burt & Monika Bulmer, re3 waste and recycling partnerships, on blockbuster recycling, changing consumer behaviours and tricky products to recycle or recover.
- George Steedman Jones, wildlife photographer, student and host of Coffee with Conservationists
- Liz Pearson on design and woodturner from Love Heartwood, creating sustainable, natural and circular toys
- Joe Iles from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation on Circular Design and 2021 trends
Want to chat?
If you’re an individual, organisation or business based in Reading (or the wider local area) and fancy a circular chat over a cuppa to share your work and thinking, or even a challenge that you may be facing, then please get in touch at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.