Engineering Sustainable Impact through Design.
TechnicalNature is a design led Social Enterprise aiming to create and enhance Environmental and Social benefit and Impact. I focus on 3 main areas of work that involve the usage and connecting of technical sustainability expertise, converging with human and social insight and creative design processes.
When considered and combined these can be powerful tools for achieving positive consequences of design, now and in the future.
TechnicalNature . HumanNature . CreativeNature
These areas are used to identify and find the best solution to real needs. Treating people as citizens not consumers and to provide an honest service or product that will help to improve lives and at the same time consider and bring positive impact to others and the environment.
Stepping-back, questioning, connecting and creating positive design consequences
- Catalysing progress towards a more sustainable, happy, fair society – seeding ideas,
- Building knowledge, understanding and capacity in organisations and individuals across sectors to create positive impact.
- Collaborating across sectors, breaking down barriers and silos between disciplines; NGO’s, Universities, Schools, Businesses and local and National Government.
- Helping to identify needs and opportunities, measure the effect and designing concepts and solutions that create positive design consequences.
You can find out more about each of these below and practical examples under experience.
So if you’ve got a problem, project or idea that you think may be related or I can help with then please get in touch!
Not found what you are looking for, or not even sure exactly what you may be looking for…then also just ask, i like to interact. I recognise that everyone and project is unique and would work with you to develop the best approach to define and address your needs.
1. The phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations
2. The basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something