TechnicalNature . HumanNature . CreativeNature
Cultivating an ecosystem to create and enhance environmental and social benefit and impact through sustainable design and innovation
Inspired by nature, connection and kindness
Growing through collaboration in sustainable design and strategy for products, business models, campaigns and programmes
Seeding connections and integrating nature for wellbeing and creativity, exploring human and tech considerations and consequences in work and life
Nurturing creativity for good through design, nature, workshops, engagement and art
When combined these perspectives can be powerful tools for achieving positive design consequences, now and in the future for all.
Get to the root of the problem and identify and find the best solution to real needs.
Treating people as citizens first not consumers
Provide an authentic service or product that will help to improve lives and at the same time consider and bring positive impact to others and the environment.
Recognising the benefits of Nature to our work, surroundings and wellbeing
Stepping-back, questioning, connecting and creating positive design consequences
- Introductory or in-depth sustainable design and business workshops, in a range of forms: training sessions, accelerators, incubators, “hackathons”, design jams
- Bespoke in-house design and business strategy consultations in sustainability – from getting your house in order to innovating opportunities
- Talks, Communication and Research on emerging sustainable topics and trends
- Creative collaboration and mentoring with individuals, startups and other organisations looking to understand and integrate sustainability into their work and life
1. The phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth,
as opposed to humans or human creations
2. The basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something