“We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.” – Galileo Galilei
Using creativity, design approaches and thinking to engage and build capacity in people and organisations to use design as a tool for identifying and improving solutions together. Developing and facilitating workshops, events and resources that empower and energise others to understand, question and develop better sustainable solutions. Using various creative medium to communicate social and environmental positive campaigns solutions and lifestyles to all ages.
Through collaborating on areas of work, expertise and insight
- Design methods and strategy – Codesign, co development, creative ideation sessions
- Workshops , talks, events, coaching and mentoring
- Communications – creative communications, resources and campaigns
“The role of a creative leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they’re valued” – Ken Robinson
Creativity, design approaches and techniques can be used for problem solving, creative thinking, inspiring and engaging audiences and stakeholders. Contributing to sustainability and happiness for others and to those involved
- To build capacity and integrate creative design approaches into organisations for increasing their impact
- To use creativity to support communication of environmental and social benefits of lower impact lifestyles, products and services.