TechnicalNature . HumanNature . CreativeNature
Combining 3 core areas of work to create and enhance Environmental and Social benefit and Impact
Technical sustainability and strategy expertise in products and innovation
Human, people focused mentoring, coaching and design insight
Creative design processes, workshops and engagement
When considered and brought together, these can be powerful tools for achieving positive design consequences, now and in the future.
Get to the root of the problem and identify and find the best solution to real needs.
Treating people as citizens first not consumers
Provide an honest service or product that will help to improve lives and at the same time consider and bring positive impact to others and the environment.
Recognising the benefits of Nature to our work, surroundings and wellbeing
Stepping-back, questioning, connecting and creating positive design consequences
- Introductory or in-depth sustainable design and business workshops, in a range of forms: training sessions, accelerators, incubators, “hackathons”, design jams
- Bespoke in-house design and business strategy consultations in sustainability – from getting your house in order to innovating opportunities
- Talks, Communication and Research on emerging sustainable topics and trends
- Coaching and mentoring individuals, startups and other organisations looking to build sustainability into their work and life
1. The phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations
2. The basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something