On the weekend of the 21st to 23rd of November more than 40 individuals came together from diverse backgrounds and experiences to come up with ideas and prototypes for a more sustainable world as part of the Global Sustainability Jam. Alongside them they were guided by experienced mentors including Frank O’Connor, Mark Shayler, Dr Emma Jefferies, & Chris Thompson to name a few. Also great support from the Fab Lab London, Creative KTN Design SIG with their Horizons tool and not forgetting Admans beer!
You can read a summary of it here:
- Making water usage more visible and educating children on it
- Connecting children back to where food comes from and how it’s grown
- Reimagining our fast food with a bug restaurant chain
- Tackling the umbrella waste mountain / Eiffel tower
- Caring more for your clothes through adding to and sharing their life passport
- Causing people to stop and think before throwing away and buying new